Arrangements are written in SSAA a cappella barbershop – or barber-pop! – style, unless otherwise noted
These are arrangements of my own compositions, songs in the public domain, and songs for which I have publishing and distribution agreements with the composers or rights administrators. Contact me to purchase these titles
- After The Roses Have Faded Away* – barbershop contest ballad, moderate challenge
- Away in a Manger* – sweet and simple traditional Christmas song, featuring all 3 verses with 3 melodies
- The Best of Days – inspirational ballad by Mo Field, challenging
- Bucket of Love* – SSA chorus + solo, or SATB, Canadian singer/songwriter Meg Tennant Listen now
- Canada, My Home* – short easy-to-learn Canadian patriotic song; also available for solo soprano with piano accompaniment Listen now
- Entrance of the Gladiators (J. Fucik) – “that circus theme” for SSAA voices – fun! Listen now
- Fare Thee Well, Love (The Rankins) Listen now
- Girl Child Born* – for SSA chorus + solo(s), or SATB; call & response quasi-gospel style, as performed and recorded by Westcoast Harmony Chorus Listen now
- Give Me The Circus Life – barbershop contest swing song, circus theme
- Happy Birthday Doo Wop* – doo wop version of the birthday classic; also available for TTBB voices Listen now
- Happy Shoes* – happy, swingy song, contestable
- Hey Mister, Stay!* – barbershop contest swing song Listen now
- I Am the Very Model of a Mommy of a Toddler – based on G&S song from The Pirates of Penzance; as performed by Frenzy, 2017 International Quartet Champions
- I’ll Tell My Ma When I Go Home – traditional Irish children’s street song Listen now
- I May Wander* – beautiful ballad by Australian composer Lucy Jones
- Jazz Band – vocal instrumental by Freddie King, SATB divisi – so much fun!
- Keep The Home Fires Burning – 1914 war era song of longing for home, contest ballad
- Le Canon – based on J Pachelbel’s Canon in D, available for SSAA and SATB voices
- Let Him Go, Let Him Tarry – Scottish folk song – silly fun!
- Magic Tonight! – opener, short and snappy; magic theme lyrics, or alternate version with more general lyrics, or work with me to suggest your own version!
- Peace Chant* (a.k.a. Peace Prayer Mandala) – canon in four voices, four languages, honouring four religious traditions, by American composer Sophia Songhealer; SSAA
- Party Pie – short, fun, easy-learn song by Canadian singer/songwriter Meg Tennant; available for SSA and SSAA voices
- Song For Irene (aka What Would I Do Without You?) short song of friendship; easy
- The Winners’ Circle – song of celebration; used in several SA regions as a ‘chorus of quartet champions’ song
- Together in Harmony* – “Together in harmony, we’re singin’ for fun…” chorus theme song, moderate challenge; two versions available, short or full length!
- When You Believe – inspirational tempo ballad by American singer/songwriter Mindi Brizendine
- You’re the Music in My Heart, Sweet Adeline* – new contest version of this lovely classic barbershop song; updated theme celebrates friendship rather than romantic love Listen now
*Charts and tracks packages are available for these titles (*) See Charts-and-Tracks page for further information